Festive and full of vitamins, it’s a dish to savor!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1 large butternut squash
- Olive oil spray
- 1/2 cup reduced-sugar dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 juiced orange
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon honey (preferably dark)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare squash: peel, remove seeds, and cube. Coat squash and roasting tray with olive oil spray. Bake 30 minutes and let cool 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, toss squash with cranberries, almonds, and spinach.
- Whisk orange juice, olive oil, honey, and Dijon in separate bowl. Mix with squash and serve.
Handy hint: Add 1 tablespoon orange zest and 1/2 cup red quinoa for bold flavor.
|Serving Size (Amount Per Serving)||Measurement|
|Saturated Fat||1.2 g|
|Monosaturated Fat||7 g|