A heart-healthy meal that everyone will enjoy
|Serving Size||1 chicken cutlet and about 1 tablespoon pesto mixture|
|Prep Time||7 minutes|
|Cook Time||6 minutes|
|Serving Size (Amount Per Serving)||Measurement|
|Saturated Fat||0.9 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||0.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||0.8 g|
- 2 tablespoons sundried tomato pesto (such as Classico)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 4 (4-ounce) chicken breast cutlets
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Prepare grill.
- Combine first 4 ingredients. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; coat with cooking spray.
- Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 3 minutes on each side or until done. Spread pesto mixture evenly over chicken.