- This event has passed.
Wawa Welcome America: Independence Blue Cross #mindPHL Wellness Corner
Independence Blue Cross is the official Health and Wellness Partner of the annual Wawa Welcome America festival, which is a completely free and virtual experience this year. We’re also the official stage sponsor for the live July 4th concert broadcast from The Met Philadelphia starring Cynthia Erivo and Jason Derulo, which will be televised on NBC10.
To support our community’s well-being, the Independence Blue Cross #mindPHL Wellness Corner at welcomeamerica.com will feature programming focused on stress reduction, connection, and mental health.
Programming begins daily at 8:30 a.m. from June 28 through Independence Day on July 4 at the festival’s website:
- Sunday, June 28: Exercise; No matter how you like to stay active, find out how exercise can have a profound effect on emotional wellness.
- Monday, June 29: Art & Music; Learn more about the mood-boosting benefits of art and music.
- Tuesday, June 30: Nutrition; Find out how food influences your mood and get tips for making meals that help you feel good.
- Wednesday, July 1: Relaxation & Stress Reduction; Discover how to use techniques such as breathing, meditation, and yoga to relax and feel better.
- Thursday, July 2: Connecting with Friends & Family; Learn how to better support one another and stay connected.
- Friday, July 3: Enjoying the Outdoors; Learn how getting outside can help create a positive outlook.