Make a restaurant-quality meal in just 15 minutes.
|Prep Time||5-10 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
- 2 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup no-salt chicken broth
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 or 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 large zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 1/4 cup parsley, torn
- 1 Tbsp pickled lupini beans (optional)
- Cut chicken in half lengthwise. On a hard surface, pound chicken into thin cutlets. Season flour with salt and pepper, and coat chicken (shake off any excess flour).
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in nonstick pan. Cook chicken for 8 minutes, flipping halfway. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add chicken broth, water, lemon juice, 1 Tbsp olive oil, and butter to pan. Stir until butter melts. Add zucchini, parsley, and beans (if using); cook 5 minutes. Add chicken to pan and cook 2 minutes.
- Handy Hint: Serve with 1/2 cup of whole grain pasta or Arborio rice, if desired. Use pickled lupini beans instead of traditional capers for less salt and more fiber.
|Serving Size 1 cup||Measurement|
|Saturated fat||2.3 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||0.9 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||6 g|